Friday, March 27, 2009

My Birthday! :)

Yesterday was my birthday. It was great. I got Scott to get me some McDonalds, and when he went to get my food, he also got me a surprise! :) Some flowers, that he had the florist put together for him. They were really pretty! He got me the flowers to make up for the flowers he got me last year. As he handed me the flowers that were placed in a gift bag, the bag broke, and the vase fell out and broke, but the flowers remained in the vase! It sucked, but he got all upset and bummed and was apologizing and I thought that was cute! So I got to be lazy all day and it was nice. And then we went to my moms. She made me sloppy joes (just like every year) and we had an I ♥ chocolate chocolate pie. It was amazing! :) All in all, besides the end, it was a good day! Now I get to wait till Saturday night to have my birthday dinner with friends. We are going to PF Changs and I cant wait! YUM! Its probably one of the best places on earth! haha
And next week....WOOO, we get to move. Our move in date is April 3rd, and boy I cant wait! Our own home!!! Its a rent house, but its OURS!!!!! Im really really really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment