Friday, September 18, 2009

What a month!

This month has pretty much been a rollercoaster of everything in my house! Damien turned 3! :) My little guy isnt so little anymore! He is sleeping in a toddler bed, and I couldnt be happier, now if only he would talk and potty train, we would be on a roll! Scott recently broke his finger at work, so yeah. And I went to the doctors on the 17th and found out we could be having this baby any day now. My doctor doesnt think we are going to make it till October, and if by some chance I do, she will induce on the 2nd! But with all the baby thinking, its put me on my own emotional roller coaster....Especially with Scotts finger being broken, kinda like, if I say my back hurts I get "My finger is killing me" Hmmm....Why dont you strap on a couple extra 30lbs of baby mixed in with all the pains....then, get back to me. If something is on the floor or where it doesnt go....its automatically MY job to put it in its place, last time I checked, it was his house too! UGH men will never ever EVER learn! Buty uo know what they say, "Cant live with em, cant live without em" I guess we just have to try our best to put up with things!

No comments:

Post a Comment