Saturday, June 20, 2009

Excitement

I am very much excited for the months to come! I cant hardly wait!!! :) June is here, and halfway gone. July we get to go to Lake Charles to visit Scotts family, and I get to meet his uncle, and family. I talk to their daughter all the time, but this will be the first time we met, and its propbably been 3yrs since he has seen them! There are going to be birthday partys and good times. Its exciting. August, is a fun filled month. My friends son is having his 3rd birthday party on the 1st, our 1 year wedding anniversary is on the 8th, and my most wonderful sister-in-law is planning my baby shower for the 22nd. I seriously cant wait for that. My mom and Scotts mom under one roof finally!! (They have yet to meet) All of my friends and family who care for me, all there, to celebrate the life in my belly!!! MMMM And good food and games! :) September is a special month, Damien turns 3! I can barely believe my little guy isnt so little anymore, 3yrs old! WOW! It just seems like yesterday he was the bundle of joy in my belly! And October, who can forget October!!! IM HAVING A BABY!!!! :) WOOOO October is the month I am most looking forward to! Fo real! Then November is Thanksgiving, our year to be in Lake Charles for the holiday. Should be really interesting! And finally, December, Christmas, my Christmas to be here with my family. Last year wasnt so good, and I missed a real family Christmas with my family. They may be unfunctional at times, but they are my family, and they make the holidays sooo much fun!
Scott and I realized that every month is filled with something special, except Janurary. Whew! Its so exciting, I just really really really cant wait! :)

1 comment: