Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Its almost August!! :)

Its almost freakin August! Really!? Wow! Tomorrow is a huge day! I get to see my grandma after almost 15yrs....I am sooooo excited! :) WOOT! My brother and his wife are picking her and my momma up from the airport tonight. I wont get to see her, but first thing in the morning, Scotty is dropping me off at my mommas so I get to visit!!! UGH Im excited! Saturday we get to introduce my grandma to the rest of the family! And our friends! And I get to drop Grizzly back off with his momma! lol Its been a nice visit with him, but Im sure he misses home.
And then, in exactly one week from today....its my one year wedding anniversary. Im very much excited! Since its on a tuesday, my mom is gonna baby sit damien Saturday night so we can go out to dinner and celebrate our love! :) And soon enough, the baby shower I have been waiting soooo long will be here! I cant wait to spend time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment