Sunday, July 12, 2009

You never realize how much you love Texas until your away!

We just got home from Lake Charles today! Im excited to be home! We had a lot of fun visiting with Scottys family and meeting new relatives!! Woot! lol
But in the mean time, I talk to my cousin, and her sister is just retarded. Im sorry, but when you have kids, its not all about you and your happiness. They should come first. Their needs and their happiness. Your on the back burner. Thats the way it works. I wish her the best, but at the same time, I hope my cousin files for custody of her sisters kids. They would be much better off with her, more stable, and definately happier. There are already a couple people who have disappointed me in my family. I dont understand their thought process and everything. I dont know....Just ever since my Aunt passed, it has made me more aware of family, and how important they are to me. No matter how things are going in the family. They are the most important people in your life and you need to cherish every minute of your time with them. Not act stupid and take advantage of them or throw them away for a single day of happiness....I dont know. Hopefullly some people understand where Im coming from. Some people just suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment