Friday, January 30, 2009

:)


Things have slowed down a bit. Not as busy as I started out to be. I really need to get a kick on my new years resolution! Boy, have I been dodging that one! lol
Damien is great, better than ever. We are getting him back on a NORMAL sleep schedule so he is waking up happier. Mommy cut his hair today, and if I say so myself, it looks awesome! I do a good job on his hair, that why he always looks as handsome as he does!
I found out an interesting piece of family history today! Apparently our family dates back to King Arthur times, and our name started out as Gruffuth. AND, we are related to Betsy Ross. Who better to be related to than the woman who made the American Flag?! I am amazed. I have decided to take it apon myself and make a family tree on my own. Yeah I get as much info I can from my mom and stuff, but Its something Ive always wanted to do, and now I have the internet resources to do so! I just need to do more research! :) Its going to be amazingly big when I get done with it! All the once removed family members and all that good junk. I just dont want Damien to grow up not knowing where he came from. Hopefully I can get further into the project soon! Im just so excited about it! Anyways, its really late, and I have to go to bed! :) Today was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment