Friday, January 23, 2009

Damien is AMAZING!

I had a great day running around town with Leisa and Damien. I love that boy!!!! We were in wal-mart and he had the girl in line behind us laughing till she was crying! And I was laughing pretty hard too! He was showing her all his little tricks! Patty cake, and peek-a-boo, and how he spits and sucks it back in, makes noises, and his new one, its weird and hard to explain, but funny! He had 3 girls laughing, just in wal-mart! He is an amazing little boy! :) I am glad I get to spend every day with him, and watch him grow and become his own little person! I am very blessed to have him in my life, and I cant wait to see how he developes! :) I love that he gives me and Scott and practically every girl kisses, and that he would rather have veggies over anything else, and I love that he sleeps with his little tooshie in the air, and everything else! He truely is an amazing, one of a kind, little ball of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment