Sunday, January 25, 2009

I love Sundays!

Sundays are amazing. Most people know why, but some dont. It is one of my favorite days. Let there be rest. Not just because we all get to rest, but because I get to spend real quality time with Scott and Damien as a family. I love it! There isnt really much to do on a Sunday, but that doesnt matter when you have your loved ones by your side. I am going to attempt to be constructive today. I have some laundry that needs to be done, and some cleaning that is past due. Maybe I will do it today, or maybe I will just wait. Who knows?! :)

Well, it turns out I did the cleaning and laundry I needed to do. I ended the night with a ladies night. Leisas husband spent the night at his brothers, and Scott stayed at Ryans house, so Leisa and I watched movies and ate dinner...yum! We watched the Notebook, and Fracture. Two amazing Ryan Gossling movies!! :) Thats all she wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment