Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today is going to be fantastic!

I get to spend the whole day with my bestest friend ever, Leisa. Lots to do though, gonna run around and get alot done! Not to worry, its all going to be fun! Groceries and movies and all that fun stuff!

Let me get started by telling you my story!

Recently in early 2008 I met the person I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with. It couldnt have come at a better time. Leisa and I went to the Rodeo together, where we talked about me being alone, and I just wanted to go on a date of some sort. So, in turn she told me she had the perfect guy in mind. And boy what she right! The moment I met him, I knew this was it. She got the idea to set us up because we were both in her wedding party that was coming up in October. Neither one of imagined it would turn out the way it did. I fell in love, and was happy to marry the man of my dreams in August. I will forever be in debt to her!
Together we have our son Damien, amazing little man. Scott is the closest thing to a father Damien will ever have and know, and I will always love him for being there for Damien and I when no one else has been.
Ive been over emotional lately. Dont ask why, I dont even know! haha I guess its the memories that have been brought up by watching Leisas wedding video, and other drama I dont need, nor do I want, in my life. We have hit a rough patch, but we are ready to over come it. We are working together more as a family than we ever have, and even though things are bad, they will only get better. Bring it on 2009, show me what you got!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding?! Do I remember you? That's funny...yes, of course we do! I'm so glad you have a blog...I will check it often. I'm glad you found us, I'm assuming through David and Kristen. We often pray for all of the different youth from back in the Spring Woods days...we love you still...even if we are far away and it's been a long time!
    Talk with you soon!

    ReplyDelete